Some great advice in here. I’ve touched on some of these ideas before. Becoming a writer is a journey, one you only come to discover never ends once you’ve been travelling for years. But do not be discouraged. It’s hard work but the commitment is worth it. It means you are giving your work and yourself to be the best you possibly can be.
Top Posts & Pages
- Short Story - 'Mood Lighting'
- Checking In
- Red Sky at Night
- New Short Story - 'The Visitor'
- Sending Virtual Hugs
- Partridge in a Pear Tree - All Ye Faithful, Part 1
- Event Announcement: SciFi Scarborough 2020
- Re-Release - Crime and Punishment, SciFi Anthology OUT NOW
- Harvey Duckman Presents - Vol 2 **OUT NOW**
- Updates & Previews
- Living the absolute dream 🥂🍾😎 @BattleBeast #cava #fizz #yardtimes #fizztimes #endlesssummer #battlebeast https://t.co/1XtBA6X5QI 2 days ago
- This was supposed to be the last slide in my last collection xD #counting down #returntotheholyground #Wacken… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I know it’s it for a very important reason but feeling particularly gutted today about @Wacken 2020 not going ahead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow